Reasons To Buy A Volkswagen In May
Volkswagen wants to see all of their cars sold. Management does not want to see a single model sitting on the lot at the end of the month. The best way to accomplish that is to offer incentives that make people drive out and buy a new car. Here are the incentive packages being offered by Volkswagen in May of 2011.
- The Golf is being offered at 1.9% for up to 60 months or you can get a VW Golf lease for $209 per month with $1,999 down on a 39-month lease.
- Then there is the Jetta. It can leased for $179 a month for 39 months with $1,999 down. Jetta financing can be had with the same 1.9% interest deal as the Golf.
- A new CC can be picked up for 0% for 60 months or you can lease on for 39 months at $289 per after dropping $2,999 off at signing.
- Volkswagen keeps the zero interest rolling on the Tiguan. You can also get a VW Tiguan lease for 30 months with $2,499 down and $279 each month.
- Eos is on the market at 0% interest for up to 72 months. If purchasing is not of interest to you, then you can leas for $369 per month with $2,999 due on a 36 month lease.
Incentives like these may make a few new Volkswagen fans in May. But remember, these deals are subject to regional variability. You need request a quote to get current deals available where you live.