Mercedes-Benz Incentives For July 2011
In the mood for a Mercedes? July could be the right time for you to buy. The automaker is offering a variety of incentive packages and, without further ado, here are those packages.
- The C300 Luxury and Sport Sedans are both on the block with 1.9% interest for 36 months. The Sport Sedan can be leased at $349 per month for 33 months after $3,989 down.
- Now, if the GLK350 is more your style, you can finance one at 1.9% for 36 months or lease it at $399 per month for 30 months with a $4,769 down payment.
- The R350 can be leased for 39 months at $659 each month with $5,453 due.
- Want an E350? In July you can finance one for 2.9% for up to 36 months. The Sport Sedan is being offered with a 33 month lease deal if you are willing to sign on for $599 per month after a $4,369 down payment. The Cabriolet version is be leased out for $699 per month for 36 months. All the company asks is that your drop off $5,407 at signing.
- The GL550 is available for $649 per month on a 27 month lease after you drop $6,443 on the table. Your other option is to finance at 2.9% for 36 months.
Maybe the tone of this piece is a little tongue-in-cheek, but these are still good offers from Mercedes-Benz. You have to remember that you are purchasing a product that is well known for its quality as well as luxury.