Mitsubishi Incentives and Deals – July 2011
It seems that keeping up with the current incentive packages being offered by automakers can be a full time job. Well, here is a short cut to make that job a little bit easier. These are the incentive deals being offered by Mitsubishi for July, 2011.
- The ever evolving Lancer is available with zero percent financing for up to 48 months or with a cash back rebate of $1,000. Interested in a lease? Then grab a Lancer for $199 per month for 36 months after a down payment of $2,898.
- Moving on to the Galant, you can buy one at zero percent for 60 months or with a $3,500 rebate.
- The Eclipse Spyder is a popular Mitsubishi offering. You can finance one at 0% for up to 36 months or with up to $2,000 cash back.
- There are several options available on the Outlander. Mitsubishi zero percent financing for 48 months tops the list followed by a $1,000 rebate. Leasees can get one for $259 per month lease with $3,158 due at signing on a 48 month lease. The Sport incarnation can be leased for $239 monthly for 48 months after $3,488 down.
- Have an Endeavor in mind? You can buy one in July for 0% interest for 60 months or you can finance after a $4,500 cash back rebate.
Mitsubishi is trying to cut itself a bigger slice of the American pie. With Mitsubishi lease offers and loan incentives like this, the company may be able to sit at the table for a long time to come.