Ford Incentives For December 2011
Looking for that special gift for your hard working spouse or has a child just graduated college and now needs a car to get that first job? December is a great time to buy a new vehicle. Automakers want all of the 2011s gone to make room for the incoming 2012s. Here are some of the deals that Ford Motor Co. is offering in December of 2011.
- Nearly every Ford and Lincoln model is being offered with Ford zero percent financing on 36 month loans.
- Ford has had the best selling trucks in America since the beginning of time it seems. Instead of resting on that achievement, the company is offering $3,000 cash back when financing F-150. The Expedition SUV and the Ranger pickup come with $2,000 cash back.
- Does a Lincoln Town Car or Navigator fit your style a little better? Both come with $3,000 cash back.
- The gas sippers are not being left out. The Focus is being offered with $2,000 in incentives and $1,500 cash back.
- There are a few 2010 F-250s and F-350s sitting around. They have $6,000 in incentives just waiting to be claimed.
- The remaining 2010 Lincoln MKT, Navigators, and Town Cars can be bought with $5,000 in incentives.