5 Solid Automotive Deals For May 2012
May is a great month to buy a new car. The weather is starting to warm, the Sun is shining, and spring fever is making you ache. Here are five lease deals that should help you find the right car for you this month.
- 2012 Fiat 500 Pop…$199 a month for 42 months and $0 down. Small car, small price and good fuel efficiency at 33 mpg combined with the six-speed manual transmission.
- 2012 Hyundai Elantra…after putting $1,999 down you can lease Elantra for $179 a month for 36 months.
- 2012 Toyota Camry…the Camry requires a down payment of $1,999 and $219 a month for 36 months, but offers a lot of fun and a sharp collection of colors.
- For truck lovers the 2012 Ford F-150 can be bought with a variety of cash back or cash back and low financing offers. With the MSRP starting at $24,295 for the 2WD regular cab, you really can’t go wrong this month.
- Looking for a crossover? Ttry the 2012 Toyota Rav4. You can choose between 0% Rav4 financing for 60 months or $1000 cash back depending on your credit. Considering that 80% of all Rav4s sold in the last 15 years are still on the road today, this should be a great long term choice.