Ford Releases the 2013 Taurus SHO Performance Package
Ford has announced that it is making available a 2013 Taurus SHO Performance Package that will contain improved brake pads and a cooling system so that the base Taurus can handle the higher temperatures produced by track and aggressive driving. Also, it will have stronger springs and dampers so that the 2013 Taurus will be able to corner faster. One final feature of the SHO package is that it gives the driver the ability to turn it on or off.
Ford, as should be expected, is excited about the SHO performance package saying that it will have “uncompromising response [and] road holding” capabilities. Check here for great Ford Taurus leases in your area.
- Video: Ford Taurus SHO Performance Package adds track day bite
- 2013 Ford Taurus SHO Spied on Streets
- Report: 2013 Ford Taurus SHO gets $1,045 price increase
- 2013 Ford Taurus SHO Performance Package
- Ford Taurus Gaining Traction
- Video: Ford straps engineers in 2013 Taurus SHO with Carl Edwards, hilarity ensues