Top Automotive Deals For June 2012
Buying a new car only makes sense if you get the best possible deal. To woo buyers, automakers offer incentives each month. Here are some of the top deals from around the automotive world in June 2012.
- Thinking about going EV? The Chevrolet Volt is being offered for 0% for 72 months.
- The Hyundai Sonata is being offered with variable terms: $1,000 cash back, 0% financing for 36 months, 0.9% financing for 48 months, or 1.9% for 60 months.
- Want a small SUV? The Honda Pilot is on the market with 0.9% financing for 24 to 36 months or 1.9% for 37 to 60 months.
- Kia is offering a great lease on the 2012 Optima. At $189 per month for 36 months after $2,499 down, this Kia Optima lease may be hard to resist.
- The Acura TL offers a higher level of comfort with a couple of different offers. You can lease one for $349 a month on a 36 month lease. Don’t forget the $2,699 down payment. Your other option is a 36 month lease at $420 a month with zero down and no first month’s payment.
There are many other attractive offers out there. Request a new car quote in order to find one near you.